C. Bradshaw Davis has been in the insurance and financial services industry since 1976. He earned his Chartered Life Underwriter designation (CLU) in 1983 and then became a Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC) the following year. In 2003 he was awarded the professional designation, Certified in Long-Term Care (CLTC).
Brad is a native Bostonian who holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Public Relations from Boston University. He obtained marketing communications and administrative experience through several positions with Westinghouse Electric Corporation in Pittsburgh and later with G.A. Technologies in La Jolla. Brad was with CIGNA for 15 years in San Diego before becoming an independent insurance agent in 1991.
(Securities are offered through Financial Network Investment Corporation where Brad also serves as a Registered Representative. See main tab.)
He has served terms as President of the Centre City Optimist Club, Torrey Pines Ski Club, The Bachelor Club of San Diego, San Diego Breakfast Club and The Sail Bay Homeowners Association, Inc. He has also performed as the Secretary and Ethics Chairman for the San Diego Chapter of the International Association for Financial Planning.
Brad and his wife, Louise Oliverio, were married (the first for both of them) in April 2005. They live in the Fashion Valley area of San Diego.
Professional Organization Memberships:
- Financial Planning Association of San Diego
- Employee Benefit Council of San Diego
- National Association of Health Underwriters
- San Diego Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors
- Society of Financial Service Professionals
- Life and Disability Agent, States of CA, AZ, MA, OR and VA
- Variable Contract Agent, State of CA
- National Association Security Dealers
- CA Long-Term Care Certification
- Certificate of Completion - CA Partnership for Long-Term Care